Emily, our protagonist and the character who you’re going to be representing, has recently graduated from college and is looking for an interesting and challenging job. In the game introduction she applies for a café manager position and receives a call from its owner to hire her. There’s where the game begins. Now you have to help Emily to run the café as good an efficiently as possible.
You will be attending the café customers. Your job is to receive the customers and get their orders. When the order is place you have to make the cake according to the customer’s desires and deliver it as soon as you can, before they get tired of waiting. Cakes are made up of three ingredients: the base, the filling, and the lids. The bases and lids are the same, and can be whichever from three choices. The fillings will be one from three different choices as well. Any time you run out of any ingredient, they will stock back automatically, so don’t worry about that.
At the end of the day you can use the money collected to buy new equipment for the café, such as tables, vending machines, and stuff.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be asked for a player name and you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Change Player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Start: this option leads you to the game tutorial.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like: sound volume, music volume, custom cursor, and full screen.
- Hall of Fame and Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista
- Processor speed: 1.0 GHz
- RAM: 128 MB
- Hard drive space (uncompressed): 60 MB
- Graphics Card: 16 MB Dirext 7.0 compatible
- Sound Card: Sound Blaster-compatible Sound Card
- DirectX version: Dirext 7.0
- It's asy to learn how to play the game using the tutorial
- It's offered for an affordable price
- It features a nice interface
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported